Carolina Commercial Systems is looking for HVAC Entry Level helpers with mechanical knowledge……..experience in heating, cooling, ventilation and related systems is a PLUS!!!!! If you have never worked in the HVAC field but love to work on your truck or car and have a good knowledge of how machines operate, this is your opportunity to learn a trade that will last you a lifetime.
HVAC installation includes, but is not limited to, products such as:
- duct work
- heat pumps
- ventilation systems
- gas furnaces
- steam and water boilers
- rooftop package units
- VRV systems
- VAV boxes
- kitchen hoods
while providing top notch customer service.
HVAC helper will be assisting mechanics and junior mechanics in the construction field. Continuation Education classes will be offered to those that want to learn and move up in the company.
Ownership of tools required to perform task a must. Need tools???? CCS offers a tool purchase program after 90 days on the job. Ability to work with all team mates and maintain a high level of safety at all times.
All applicants must pass a Drug Screen and Background Check and Job Readiness Test.
Overtime may be required.
Pay scale depends on experience.
CAROLINA COMMERCIAL SYSTEMS OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Health Insurance 1/2 paid by Employer
- Uniforms provided
- Dental and Vision Insurance available
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401K matching Employer contributions
- CCS paid Continuation Education,
- On Job Site Training
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy
- Accident and additional Life Insurance Available
- Tool purchase program after 90 days of employment