Carolina Commercial Systems is a full-service Mechanical Contractor searching for a Residential/Commercial Service Technician to diagnose and repair commercial level HVAC equipment to equipment manufacturers standards and to join our Commercial / Residential Service Team. This position is perfect for someone with limited experience in the field, completion or in their second year HVAC program at a technical school. A Service Technician at CCS is always supported by the knowledgeable management staff and co-workers at CCS. We seek out exceptional employees who can help deliver the highest quality services possible our customers have come to expect. Integrity, dedication, commitment, and hard-work are some of the attributes that have made this company what it is today. We offer our employees a stable work environment to contribute individually their skills and talents to the total team effort and to equally share in the success of the company.
REQUIRED SKILLS, TALENTS AND EXPECTATIONS:
The applicant must possess the following:
- A valid driver’s license and meet all required physical ability, efforts, and exertions to perform duties.
- EPA refrigerant certificate, NATE certification a plus but not required
- Ability to work in outdoor weather and temperature extremes
- Report to work each morning at the scheduled time — daily work assignments will be loaded on dispatch system the night before
- To professionally perform all scheduled maintenance and testing to equipment covered by any maintenance contract
- Operate various measuring and diagnostic testing equipment required to perform scheduled maintenance, and diagnostic analyzing nature of repair
- Record and report to Service Manager any possible repairs or further diagnostics needed
- Complete legibly all required check sheets, transfers, time cards, recording of parts used, and paperwork necessary to complete a maintenance or repair service
- Responsible to work in a safe manner and maintain all efforts with respect to safety and protection to self, personnel, and all customer and company property
- Remain in contact with Service Manager for information neds and or schedule changes
- Maintain and use company vehicle per all company policies and standards. This includes appearance and maintenance to the inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Follow directions of the Service Manager
- Participate in owner training on site
- Maintain a good working relationship with all customers and coworkers and represent Carolina Commercial Systems in a positive manner.
- Monitor all assigned inventory and tool levels
- On call service call rotation for night, weekend, and holidays
|Job Category||commercial construction, commercial HVAC, HVAC jobs|